Monday, April 4, 2011

Tulip Topiary

I had a craft night/girls night out and my talented friend cut these out for us. Mine are just a little bit different. Most girls painted theirs in different colors, which i was so tempted to do, and had basic 2x4 bases but I had seen these flower pots at craft goodies. and I knew I wanted to incorporate them, I love how they turned out. My bases are different than craft goodies. i needed my tulips and pots to be finished on all sides cause they are on my table. So i did paper on both sides of the tulips. For the bases I did a 4x4 block then for the border did paint sticks cut to size. Added some moss and ribbon. Done.
 
I'm sharing this idea over at

2 comments:

Eileen Bergen said...

I love this! I found it through Pinterest - on several boards, so I'm not the only one. I see you're not blogging actively anymore, so hope you see my comment. I'll be making something similar.

Noriko Anderson said...

Thanks Eileen! I still craft, just don't actively blog! I have a facebook page. search for Norikraft. you should be able to find it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...