Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pots of Gold

So I did my pots of gold inspired by make and takes mini pots of gold
I did change mine just a bit because I have my kids who turn into hulk around candy... so i had to make them a little more kid friendly. so here is what i bought. the plastic planters come in a pack of 4 at dollar tree. a foam sheet and pipe cleaners, I had the gold coins (from walgreens), spray paint and hot glue.......
So I spray painted my pots black. then stuffed them with napkins... There is no way I would fill these completely with candy...
 then on the foam sheet I traced half of the pot.
 folded in half
then cut them out.
 then get your pipe cleaners...
 Hot glue one pipe cleaner at a time, trimming the edges...
 then hot clue the bottom edge of the foam sheet and glue to the inside of the pot...
 add your gold coins... done....
Ethan is very opinionated and has a pot picked out that is HIS... so i need to label these some how.... any ideas?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...