Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vinyl Calendar

So I've seen these quite a few places and decided to finally make one. Here is mine. I did two so I could see the next month. I recommend it.
I just used 11x14 frames from walmart. I think they were like $3.00. I took a 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper and cut it to a 11x12. With the excess 2 inches I liked it so it separated the calendar from the "notes". I have "to do, shopping, notes"
TIP: I did my vinyl backwards and stuck it to the INSIDE of the glass. that way it won't get ruined when I write and wipe things off every month.

on the second I left it plain. I usually put peoples phone numbers or address there.
If you were ambitious you could totally change out the paper to match the month. Maybe I'll do that... my cousin does and it's adorable... we'll see... ***if you use dark paper you have to use blackboard markers. they are hard to find and expensive. So that is my only problem I have with my paper selection.
I added this to Crystal's Monthly Craft Club. This month was calendars. Check it out and participate!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love the idea of doing two and your note section. That is so smart. They turned out great. Thanks for joining in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...